BRICKS FOR WINDOW SILLS
RANDERS TEGL BRICKS FOR WINDOW SILLS CREATE AN ATTRACTIVE, DURABLE FINISH UNDER THE WINDOWS.
The bricks for window sills are processed as smooth extruded bricks with a drip edge. They come in red and soft blue, unglazed. Glazed bricks for window sills are available in stock in 5 standard colours. Glazed bricks for window sills are impervious to dirt and water coming down from the window.
Width: 71 mm
Maximum height: 56 mm
Length: 170 mm
THE STANDARD RANGE OF OUR BRICKS FOR WINDOW SILLS CONTAINS:
Red extruded bricks and smoked bricks.
Transparent (T101), brown (K101), medium blue (A182), black (G101) and white (H101).
PRE-FABRICATED WINDOW SILL ELEMENTS
- THE OPTIMAL SOLUTION FOR DETAIL
The bricks for window sills can be delivered as a pre-fabricated element of extruded bricks.
The element creates an aesthetically pleasing solution with many advantages:
- Delivery with frost-proof joints with very low water absorption.
- Glazed window sill elements are resistant to algae and similar organisms.
- Time is spent in fitting the element, as opposed to laying individual bricks.
- Elegant and symmetrical distribution
Dimensions: 170 x 71 x 56 mm (maximum length: 2.80 metres)
The window sill elements are available in 3 grout colours:
Dark grey, light grey and light yellow.